Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Drunk Food Confessions: Guac Guac Guac Everybody!

I'm starting a new feature on the blog- where I come clean about all of the ridiculous food I decide it's OK to eat while drunk. 

I would like to publicly acknowledge the fact that recently, in one weekend, my friends and I ordered 10 guacamole burgers from Jackson Hole. Which is a record, even for us.

The Jackson Hole menu was drunkenly opened after many drinks and many rounds of Cards Against Humanity. And as people started making suggestions, my friend grabbed the menu back and declared, “You’re all getting GUAC BURGERS. You’ll thank me."

And we did.



(We also may have gotten chicken parm and an egg sandwich. Because drunk cravings cannot be ignored.)  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Runspiration

Who of us hasn't considered how our peers will react to our performance in a given race, whether good or bad? And in those moments, whom are we ultimately running for? The sport is difficult enough as it is; doing it for anyone but ourselves makes it unsustainable.

Be My Friend!

Follow on Bloglovin