Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Salad Once Again Changes My Life

Hear ye, hear ye- an important announcement! A new salad has come into my life and reached the ranks of “Life Changing.” 

While on a work trip to Las Vegas, I ate this salad twice in two days.  It’s from the Society Café in the Wynn Resort.  

(#wynning)

Check out the ingredients of this Chopped Salad (I opted to swap roasted turkey for grilled shrimp!) 
-Perfectly grilled/blackened shrimp
-Avocado
-Jicama
-Carrots
-Havarti Cheese
-Radish
-Edamame
-Pumpkin Seeds
-Dried Corn 

Honestly, what more could you ask for in a salad? Mayyyybe some sort of fruit would have added a refreshing, sugary pop to the salad, but I have a newfound obsession with jicama, which definitely has a sweetness to it, so really, the salad was perfect. 

Welcome to the club, Society Chopped!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Runspiration

Who of us hasn't considered how our peers will react to our performance in a given race, whether good or bad? And in those moments, whom are we ultimately running for? The sport is difficult enough as it is; doing it for anyone but ourselves makes it unsustainable.

Be My Friend!

Follow on Bloglovin