Sunday, May 4, 2014

Burger Bistro and Bareburger in One Night?

This review should be taken with a grain of salt, seeing as my meal was enjoyed after consuming a lot of alcohol.
Burger Bistro: Delicious drunk food.  Legitimately Delicious Food? The jury will get back to you when they’re sober…
Appetizer- Deep fried corn on the cob with chipotle mayo.

“Oh my god, this is deep friend corn, and it is as delicious as I had hoped.  This chipotle mayo is bangin’ but my mouth is kind of on fire. Good thing we ordered this bottle of red wine.” 



“Killed it.” 

Meal- "I don't even remember what kind of meat I got...but I got a fried egg and mozzarella sticks on top..." 



(My friends burger of an unspecified meat and sweet potato fries that I demolished.)

Meal- Tuna steak with Swiss cheese, caramelized onions, Portobello mushroom, lettuce, tomato and a lettuce wrap. 



“Wow, I’m destroying this burger so quickly I don’t even know what it tastes like.  This iceberg lettuce leaf totally isn’t a wrap so I’m going to eat ALL my friend’s sweet potato fries, wrapped in pieces of lettuce, and dipped in ketchup.  It’s like sweet potato fry tacos.  This is totally normal right? Oh wait, I finished my burger without taking any mental notes on it whatsoever.” 

Dessert- “Let’s go down the street to Bareburger and get 1,500 calories worth of dessert because everything sound too great and we can’t make decisions especially after all this wine, which we snuck out of Burger Bistro.” 

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Milk Shake
“This is making me angry.  Where the bananas at?” 


(Fat. Asses.) 

Snickerdoodle Sammie 
“Now THIS is what I’m talkin’ about.  510 delicious calories in the form of snickerdoodle cookies with salted caramel ice cream AND caramel dipping sauce.  Remember when I ate like 3 Biggy Iggys a week? Those were the days.  WHOAH this is from Cool Haus? Check that off the bucket list.  I still think Good Batch is the God of ice cream sandwiches.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Runspiration

Who of us hasn't considered how our peers will react to our performance in a given race, whether good or bad? And in those moments, whom are we ultimately running for? The sport is difficult enough as it is; doing it for anyone but ourselves makes it unsustainable.

Be My Friend!

Follow on Bloglovin